Modern + energy efficient homes
premium views of downtown Cincinnati and the river.
Custom homes with rooftop decks to take advantage of the priceless view.
Less than 3 miles from downtown and right up the hill from the new Manhattan Harbor riverfront development. All will be 100% custom and unique.
Mid $500s to $750k+
only 6 lots remain in phase I
features and specifications
100% custom built to your specifications
Priceless city and river views only minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
Built to LEED specifications
Perry Bush designed
Interior finishes and features
- All finishes are 100% custom with unlimited options.
- Cabinets / vanities with soft close doors / drawers.
- Quartz, granite or marble counters in all kitchens and baths
- Stainless steel appliances - $6,000 allowance.
- Custom closet system in master closet.
- 7’ solid core interior doors
- 5.25” baseboard and 3” window and door casing (painted).
- Sherwin Williams paint (choice of colors) on all walls, ceilings and trim.
- Stainless steel railings and newel posts.
- Stained oak stairs with painted poplar risers and stringers (all levels).
- Heat & Glo 42” modern gas fireplace with choice of trim and glass media. Option remote and reflective glass liner.
- $7,000 plumbing and lighting finishes allowance
- Hardwood flooring in family room, dining and bonus room. Carpet in all bedrooms.
- Tile in all bathrooms, master shower floor / walls and bath tub walls to ceiling.
- Basco custom glass shower door in master bath.
- Professional landscaping design and installation
- Rooftop deck with rubber pavers
- Patio in rear
design and allowances
- We supply all finishes/allowances at our discounted builders’ rate. We have negotiated builder discounting at numerous local vendors in addition to various national and online suppliers as well which we pass onto our clients.
- A professional dedicated designer works with all clients to make all selections to ensure top notch design.
smart home, networking & audio
- Wi-Fi accessible thermostat
- Rheem hybrid hot water heater with Wi-Fi accessibility
- Wi-Fi accessible Liftmaster 8550W with battery backup
- Nest Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors with Wi-Fi alerts
- Video doorbell
- Cat 6 ethernet cable run to each floor for dedicated wireless network by floor
- RG6 cable for tv to all bedrooms, family room and bonus room.
- Optional alarm system and audio package
energy efficiency, air quality & water conservation
- Andersen 400 series casement windows with choice of exterior/interior colors and hardware with energy efficient glass
- Andersen 200 series Narroline patio doors with energy efficient glass
- Clopay 2” Modern Steel 2” insulated garage door with Liftmaster 8550 garage door opener with battery backup and wifi accessibility to control from your smart phone or tablet.
- High R-value insulation throughout (R-19 insulation in exterior walls, ceilings with R-50 blown insulation and R-30 over garage)
- Rheem 50-gallon hybrid hot water heater. Programmable with wifi accessibility. Heats water 33% faster and reduces energy costs by ~$340 annually compared to a standard 50-gallon electric model.
- HVAC and venting
- Bryant 14 SEER air conditioner
- Bryant 2 stage / 96% efficient furnace
- Homewise programmable thermostats with wifi accessibility and humidistat
- Healthclimate Merv 13 media filter.
- Soler & Palau Exhaust Fans PCl 110 continuous run 2 speed
- Outside venting of bathroom fans, laundry and cooktop (standard 6” vent)
- Cold air returns in each bedroom an in all common rooms. All vents and returns in sheet metal (not run through the stud cavities). Both items significantly improve the effectiveness of the unit.
- •Kohler toilets with 1.1 gallon per flush
- Water efficient bath and shower fixtures.
- Building envelope
- 3/4" tongue & groove Advantech plywood Advantech adhesive. Provides a stiffer, stronger, and flatter floor to install flooring. Guarantee from manufacturer a squeak free floor for the life of the home.
- Upgraded house wrap. Superior water holdout, breathability, tear strength, surfactant resistance and UV protection.
- James Hardie Cement Fiberboard siding with a 30-year warranty.
- Brick with “Flash & Seal” or 6 mil polyethylene shall be used to waterproof the wood framing in contact to the foundation.
- 2x6 exterior walls
- roofing & gutters
- Sloped roofs - Certainteed Landmark shingles with limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects and 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Flat roofs - Carlisle EPDM roof (40 Year EPDM material warranty and 10-year water-tightness warranty)
- 6” continuous aluminum gutters with 4” aluminum downspouts directly connected to the city’s storm system (not discharged around the home)
- 30-year waterproofing system on all exterior basement walls
- Minimum 10” x 24” concrete footers with 10” concrete walls. Continuous vertical and horizontal rebar. Creates a stronger foundation than what is required by code.
- Drain tile on inside and outside of foundation walls with SDR35 (rigid perforated pipe).
- Approximately (6) cubic feet of 1" wash gravel per lineal foot of foundation wall surrounding the 4" drain tile to allow for penetrating ground water to transfer and be discharged away from the foundation walls.
- Structural pour for garage slab.
- Tile floors and walls
- Schluter Kerdi system in showers. Provides guaranteed waterproof shower system with straight internal and external corners.
- Schluter Ditra system on floors. Provides guaranteed uncoupling (prevents cracking in tile) and waterproofing.